What are your top ten favorite songs from the 90s?
- 10. Pure Shores by All Saints
Seems to be featuring Leonardo Di-Caprio
- 9. Maria by Blondie
- 8. Califormiacation by Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Very Red Hot & Chilli
- 7. The Cup of Life by Ricky Martin
Official song of the World Cup 1998
- 6. Barbie Girl by Aqua
- 5. The Sign by Ace of Base
- 4. Other Side by Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Best Red Hot Ever
- 3. Blue by Eiffel 65
- 2. Mi Chico Latino by Gery Holliwell
Very good rhythm
- 1. Around The World by ATC
By: Jean 3Na
- 10. Three Little Pigs by Green Jelly
- 9. Un-break My Heart by Toni Braxton
The video...the video...I'm sweating
- 8. One Sweet Day by Boyz II Men & Mariah Carey
R&B quartet plus the diva flowing with emotions.
- 7. I Want It That Way by Backstreet Boys
Admitedly the only boyband song get through my ears.
- 6. Ironic by Alanis Morrisette
Spice Girls? Britney? Celine? Only Sheryl Crow could somehow matched the persona of this Canadian anger-lady.
- 5. Enter Sandman by Metallica
The only surviving and mostly repeated song in my homeland adult-contemporary radio station.
- 4. Torn by Natalie Imbruglia
"Lying naked on the floor" Just imagine...
- 3. Ordinary World by Duran Duran
A swansong from the best New Romantic performer.
- 2. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
The music version of what 2001:A Space Odyssey meant for movie-fans.Welcome to the new era.
- 1. Losing My Religion by REM
Mick Stipe n gang are all but awesome.Check out Out Of Time album,the melancholy and memory live forever.
- 10. Fiend by Coal Chamber
- 9. The Dope Show by Marilyn Manson
- 8. Rock And Roll Junkie by Motley Crue
- 7. Burn It Black by Injected
- 6. Purple Haze by Jimi Hendrix
- 5. Trip With Jesus by The Union Underground
- 4. Heroin Girl by Everclear
- 3. Lit Up by Buckcherry
- 2. Day Tripper by The Beatles
- 1. Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd
im a coke head
- 10. Gone Away by Offspring
- 9. Doll Parts by Hole
- 8. Man In The Box by Alice In Chains
- 7. Tonight, Tonight by Smashing Pumpkins
- 6. REM by Losing My Religion
- 5. Toad The Wet Sprocket by Something's Always Wrong
- 4. Right Through You by Alanis Morissette
- 3. Jeremy by Pearl Jam
- 2. Wrong Way by Sublime
- 1. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
Best band on earth :D
- 10. When I Come Around by Green Day
- 9. Been Caught Stealing by Jane's Addiction
- 8. Jane Says by Jane's Addiction
- 7. Into Your Arms by Lemonheads
- 6. This Love by Pantera
- 5. Daughter by Pearl Jam
- 4. Just by Radiohead
- 3. Hooker With A Penis by Tool
- 2. Burden In My Hand by Soundgarden
- 1. In Bloom by Nirvana
best band ever :D
By: Toman Napitupulu aka Indonesia's M.V.P.
- 10. Until We Rich by Ice Cube ft. Krayzie Bone
A hit for all the "little homies." Cube raps this one for the young bucks.
- 9. Summer Time by D.J. Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
A summer anthem. You gotta play this hit at the beginning of summer. The Fresh Prince lists all of the joys we've had or have in the summer time.
- 8. Bow Down by West Side Connection ( Ice Cube, W.C., & Mack 10)
If your from the West Coast, you know this joint. If not...bow down.
- 7. Down 4 U by Ja Rule, Vita, Ashanti, Charli Baltimore
B/C the song makes you wish all the ladies are down for you. The song has that summer sound to it, that gets you thinking.
- 6. Butta Love by Next
The perfect song for you and your baby boo, period.
- 5. California Love by Tupac Shakur / 2pac & Dr. Dre
An up-going beat that gets you rowdy. A joint you play in the parking lot w/ the bass bumpin. Lyrics by Pac & Dre points out how the BOSS PLAYERS of "CALI" does their thang.
- 4. I Get Around by Tupac Shakur / 2pac ft. Money B & Shock G
Brings that early 90's style of Hip Hop. Up-tempo beat that gets you in the mood. Tupac & Co. tries to tell all the ladies to "take it easy"
- 3. Dr. Dre & Snoop Doggy Dogg by Ain't Nuthin but a G' Thang
Showin you the classic West Coast Flava. With that West Coast beat & melody. An all time classic. You should play this hit on the road w/ 64' Impala on "switches"
- 2. Regulate by Warren G ft. Nate Dogg
An all time Hip-Hop classic. A smooth 94'style sound. Warren & Nate, a tight combo. Available on the "REGULATE: G-FUNK ERA" cd.
- 1. How Do You Want It by Tupac Shakur / 2pac Ft. K-ci & Jojo
You gotta love this hit. It's an all time classic by the man himself (Tupac). It gets you going like no other. W/ an uptempo beat..."up and down like a roller coaster..." Available on his "ALL EYEZ on ME" cd. By far my favorite song.
Reppin Tupac Shakur, the West Coast, & N'DO-NAY-SHA (INDONESIA)! ~ The Main Reason/T-Nap
- 10. Schism by Tool
- 9. Basketcase by Green Day
- 8. Screaming Infidelities by Dashboard Confessional
this song is just awesome, i hope he gets more famous
- 7. Atwa by System Of A Down
~*hey you see me, pictures crazy, all the world ive seen before me passing by*~
- 6. Something In The Way by Nirvana
its the last song on nevermind. its really good.
- 5. No Rain by Blind Melon
- 4. Under The Bridge by Red Hot Chili Peppers
- 3. Be Quiet And Drive by Deftones
- 2. Loser by Beck
at the end, he screams *get crazy with the cheese whiz* :)
- 1. Heart-shaped Box by Nirvana
It NEVER gets old...*Stands ground
oh yeah, im another one of those Kurt Cobain die hard fans, if you have not heard them, stop what youre doing and go to some mp3 place and get "heart shaped box" or "lithium"..they are awesome!!
- 10. Teenage Lust by The Jesus and Mary Chain
- 9. Black by Pearl Jam
- 8. Hypocrite by Lush
- 7. Lithium by Nirvana
- 6. Geek USA by Smashing Pumpkins
From Siamese Dream
- 5. Suck My Kiss by Red Hot Chili Peppers
From Blood Sugar Sex Magic
- 4. Rush by Depeche Mode
From Songs of Faith and Devotion
- 3. Late At Night by Buffalo Tom
From Big Red Letter Day
- 2. Little Heaven by Toad The Wet Sprocket
From In Light Syrup
- 1. Barrel Of A Gun by Depeche Mode
From Songs of Faith and Devotion
Top 10 Albums of the 90s: 1 Songs of Faith and Devotion - Depeche Mode 2 Siamese Dream - Smashing Pumpkins 3 Ten - Pearl Jam 4 Barbed Wire Kisses - The Jesus and Mary Chain 5 Toad the Wet Sprocket - In Light Syrup 6 Blind - The Sundays 7 Smash - The Offspring 8 Nevermind - Nirvana 9 Blood Sugar Sex Magic - Red Hot Chili Peppers 10 Big Red Letter Day - Buffalo Tom
- 10. Gangsta's Paradise by Coolio
- 9. Blue by Eiffel 65
- 8. Return of the Mack by Mark Morrison
- 7. Voulez-vous danser by Ace of base
- 6. Coco Jambo by Mr President
- 5. Honey by Mariah Carey
- 4. Freak Like Me by Anita Howard
- 3. Ordinary World by Duran Duran
- 2. Electric Barbarella by Duran Duran
- 1. Come Undone by Duran Duran
By: Jay Garvey
- 10. Sober by Tool
Makes me wanna drink a handle of Bourbon !!!
- 9. Who Let the Dogs Out by Baha Men
Need I Say More ???
- 8. Freebird by Lynyrd Skynyrd
SONG IS STILL GOOD IN ANY DECADE !!!!
- 7. Whiskey in the Jar by Metallica
Not as good as the Thin Lizzy version......but still a great song !
- 6. Tubthumping by Chumbawamba
I get knocked down.....story of my life !!!
- 5. Hoochie Mama by 2 Live Crew
Title of Song.......enough said !!!
- 4. Victory by Puff Daddy
Gotta throw props out to my boy Sean !
- 3. Killing in the Name Of by Rage Against the Machine
Anoter great one !!!!
- 2. 40oz to Freedom by Sublime
Any song wit the word 40oz in it is for me !!!
- 1. Du Hast by Rammstein
Straigt Up Butta' Makes me wanna kill a man !!!
I'm Fat and like to eat and drink Beer !!
Previous List or Next List
This page currently edited by: ChuckyG. Past editor: CeramicsFanatic
We also have pages on this topic devoted to the 80s and 90s
Would You Like To Add Something We Missed?
Please use the submission page to submit information to be used on this page.
The Official amIright|
Misheard Lyrics Book