What are your top ten favorite songs from the 90s?
- 10. Illusions by Cypress Hill
- 9. All Or Nothing by O Town
- 8. Love Takes Time by Mariah Carey
- 7. Don't Speak by No Doubt
- 6. Tequila Sun Rise by Cypress Hill
- 5. Tears In Heaven by Eric Clapton
- 4. Deaming Of You by Selena
- 3. Thank God I Found You by Mariah Carey
- 2. November Rains by Guns' N Roses
- 1. Don't Cry by Guns' N Roses
- 10. All I Want by Toad the Wet Sprocket
- 9. My Hero by Foo Fighters
- 8. Breakfast at Tiffany's by Deep Blue Something
- 7. Inside Out by Eve 6
- 6. Faith by Limp Bizkit
- 5. I Can Love You Like That by All 4 One
- 4. I'll Make Love ToYou by Boyz 2 Men
- 3. Jeremy by Pearl Jam
- 2. I'll Be by Edwin McCain
Will be played at my wedding.
- 1. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
- 10. All I Need by Method Man
Best duo ever
- 9. Agent Orange by Cage
F@$ked, But Wicked
- 8. Midnight by Ice T
Can't Forget this One
- 7. The Nod Factor by Madd Skillz
Tell me you don't start to bob to tha beat,and you lie
- 6. Catch A Bad One by Del The Funky Homosapion
For sure chech this out if you like hip-hop,Rap or Music with a good beat
- 5. Can't knock The Hustle by Jay-Z
Before he sold out
- 4. Keep Ya Head Up by 2-Pac
Where he started
- 3. My World by OC
Just The S$!t
- 2. Hey lover by LL Cool J
This song you know belongs here
- 1. 3 D Emcee's by Pillow Snachaz
I think thats how they spell there name, I went to school with some of these guys in Thunder Bay,Ont.Canada (AND MAN I GIVE THEM MADD PROPS THIS SONG ROCKS)but is hard to locate.
All Songs are in no particular order, but are all great hip hop songs. check them out you will agree.
- 10. Dave Matthews band by Say Goodbye
I love him He is one of my favorites and he keeps the music coming that is what makes a truly talented person .
- 9. Lightning Crashes by Live
I know this is weird but this song has touched me when i was down the most...........
- 8. Plush by Stone Temple Pilots
Yeah you kinda figured with the way i was going that this was bound to be on My top ten
- 7. Creep by Stone Temple Pilots
This is one of the most sad songs in the 90's...........
- 6. Yellow Ledbetter by Pearl jam
Pearl Jam had to be one of my favs through my relationship Ups and Downs
- 5. Come Down by Bush
Gavin is just God .........He is so freaking hot too.
- 4. Aerials by System of A down
S.O.A.D. Is one of the influential bands of there time ................
- 3. I love Cocaine by Buck Cherry
Just download it and listen,,,,,,,,,,,,,Enjoy it
- 2. Feiticeira by Deftones
I F@Ck*$NG love deftones they are god to me ..............
- 1. Eulogy by TOOL
This describes everything about how i feel about relationships ...............
That last one kinda tripped you out i know but you know what you can only be depressed for so long then you slowly get of it
By: Eric K.
- 10. Lovin' is What I Got by Sublime
I heard it a lot while playing Dave Mirra. It's got a good upbeat style. It would be higher, but I've heard it way too many times, so it's getting old.
- 9. Nightswimming by R.E.M.
Sounds different than most R.E.M. songs. Sings it with a great voice.
- 8. Stickin' In Your Eye by NOFX
Another one with a great beat and awesome rythym.
- 7. When You Dream by Barenaked Ladies
A calming song that will totally relaz you.
- 6. More Human Than Human by White Zombie
- 5. What it's Like by Everlast
A good song about the choices and problems of everyday people. I love songs with acoustic guitar.
- 4. Killing in the Name Of by Rage Against the Machine
- 3. Hashpipe by Weezer
Just love the high to low singing.
- 2. Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve
A bittersweet symphony; that's life.
- 1. Mad World by Gary Jules
Never gets old. It is a remake of the Tears for Fears version, but it's much better.
Some of these might not be quite in the 90's and I apologize. It's just hard to remember.
- 10. You're The Inspiration by Chicago
just a good one
- 9. Will You Still Love Me by Chicago
- 8. When You Say Nothing At All by Allison Krauss
- 7. I'll Be by Goo Goo Dolls
Very Good song
- 6. Everything You Want by Vertical Horizon
- 5. Livin On A Prayer by Bon Jovi
- 4. You Look Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton
- 3. Tears In Heaven by Eric Clapton
Makes me think about old times
- 2. Please Forgive Me by Bryan Adams
Also another good song
- 1. Everything I Do ( I Do It For You) by Bryan Adams
One Of My All time fav.
i like all kinds of music .. * i love ac/dc .. bryan adams.. eric clapton.. chicago...bon jovi* scorpions .. lol all ov them* i was born in 1989* but i like older music*
By: Cassady Clark
- 10. Just A Girl by No Doubt
- 9. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
- 8. Don't Drink The Water by Dave Matthews Band
- 7. Give It Away by Red Hot Chili Peppers
- 6. Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana
- 5. Wonderwall by Oasis
- 4. Buddy Holly by Weezer
- 3. Come As You Are by Nirvana
- 2. Loser by Beck
- 1. Crash Into Me by Dave Matthews Band
- 10. Girl From Mars by Ash
ash rules..... for the irish...........
- 9. Wonderwall by Oasis
it's a masterpiece. i love to hear it over and over again
- 8. Local Boy In The Photograph by Stereophonics
very,very nice song, no mistake at all
- 7. Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve
great song.. but there's no more verve now
- 6. 1979 by Smashing Pumpkins
this song rocks me out
- 5. Kung Fu by Ash
- 4. Live Forever by Oasis
first oasis song that i ever heard that why i like the band forever...
- 3. Charmless Man by Blur
damon albarn's masterpiece
- 2. Why Does It Always Rain On Me by Travis
for all lossers
- 1. Pure Massacre by Silverchair
nice. australia's greatest band
- 10. Cigarettes & Alcohol by Oasis
- 9. Some Might Say by Oasis
- 8. Don't Look Back In Anger by Oasis
- 7. Hello by Oasis
- 6. D' You Know What I Mean by Oasis
- 5. Supersonic by Oasis
- 4. Champagne Supernova by Oasis
- 3. Morning Glory by Oasis
- 2. Live Forever by Oasis
- 1. Wonderwall by Oasis
- 10. Tom's Diner by Suzanne Vega
Everyone knows it.
- 9. I'm Too Sexy by Right Said Fred
Please....admit it....you know the lyrics of this song!
- 8. Moments of Love by Cathy Dennis
Little known song. Really good anyways. Plus she guest starred on 90210
- 7. Never There by Cake
Because they are such an awesome band.
- 6. Quit Playing Games with My Heart by Backstreet Boys
Boy Bands were big and this is the one song I actually like
- 5. Barenaked Ladies by If I Had a Million Dollars
They were just so different compared to others out there
- 4. Alanis Morrisette by You Oughta Know
It's just so angry!
- 3. Baby Got Back by Sir Mix-A-Lot
Because even my dad can sing this song!
- 2. Spiderwebs by No Doubt
I'm not an No Doubt fan but this song is great.
- 1. November Rain by Guns and Roses
Seriously, not many songs compare to this one.
I hope this doesn't piss anyone off. I hope it encompasses both my tastes and that of the songs that were a big part of the 90s. I got tired of reading other people's insults to others choices. Besides, Dr. DRe and Snoop Dogg are not as talented as Sarah McLachlan. Only they are funnier.
Previous List or Next List
This page currently edited by: ChuckyG. Past editor: CeramicsFanatic
We also have pages on this topic devoted to the 80s and 90s
Would You Like To Add Something We Missed?
Please use the submission page to submit information to be used on this page.
The Official amIright|
Misheard Lyrics Book