What are your top ten favorite songs from the 90s?
By: Celeste Keenan
- 10. I Want It That Way. by Backstreet Boys
Now I love the Backstreet Boys and I don't really care who knows it. I love that Kevin Richardson had a solo in this song. Bedamned to anyone who says that Kevin can't sing.
- 9. Livin La Vida Loca by Ricky Martin
This is another song that I like for reasons that I can't explain or I don't want to explain.
- 8. Freak On A Leash by KoRn
Ah yes, Jonathan Davis. There's nothing sexier than a guy with a paper thin moustache.
- 7. You Could Be Mine by Guns
I love this song!
- 6. No Scrubs by TLC
A great, "get the F**K out of my face" song!
- 5. Ava Adore by The Smashing Pumpkins
What an awesome song! Good use of synthisizers and key boards!
- 4. Building a Mystery by Sara MacLachlan
One of my favourite songs of all time.
- 3. I'll Stick Around by Foo Fighters
The Name Says It All.
- 2. Creep by TLC
I love the fact that TLC can make a song this good and still be a little bit whacky at the same time.
- 1. I Drive Myself Crazy by N SYNC
This is a song where the boys are locked up in a "nut house" because they pushed their girlfriends away. I'm a hopeless romantic and find that this song fits the bill perfectly.
- 10. Desynthesized by The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
Real grundgy ska (I don't think i spelled it right, wot?)
- 9. Inside Out by Eve 6
Good song yet perverse, wot?
- 8. Falling Away (From me) by KoRn
Disturbing song... I like that
- 7. Platinum by Orgy
- 6. Stitches by Orgy
nutha Orgy song
- 5. Jesus Freak by dc Talk
nutha powerful song, wot?
- 4. Time of your Life by Green Day
a good song that sorta represents life or whateva
- 3. One Week by Barenaked Ladies
Its a HAPPY song
- 2. Smooth by Santana f/Rob Thomas
good times song an' all that
- 1. Dissention by Orgy
Powerful song, wot?
More songs that should be credited: Anything else by the Bosstones Orgy's Blue Monday Gangsta's Paradise (even though I extremely am not fond of rap)by Coolio Criminal by Fiona Apple Good Times, wot?
- 10. no leaf clover by METALLICA
and it comes to be at the sooothing light at the end of the tunnel...it's a freight train comin your wayyyyyyyyyyyyheyyyyyyyyyayyyyyy
- 9. Colored People by dc Talk
colored people that are livin in a changing wooooorld.... (and no this is not a racist song)
- 8. Dissention by Orgy
a veeeeeery creepy song.... partly a definition of my LIIIIFE!!
- 7. some kind of zombie by Audio Adrenaline
a freeeeeeakie song....listen to it
- 6. It's Killing Me by dc Talk
this is a cool song but i cant remember da words.....veeeery interesting
- 5. Freak on a Leash by KoRn
- 4. Stitches by Orgy
someday soon you'll find that someone waiting for the chance to meet you droooooooling on the set to feel you BLESSING YOU WITH EVERY KISS!!!!
- 3. Jesus Freak by dc Talk
what will people think when they hear that im a jesus freak? what will people do when they find that it's true?
- 2. Fearless by dc Talk
i am feeeeearless all the doubts of yesterday, love has driven them away and now im feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaarless!
- 1. Falling Away From ME by KoRn
dis beez a kool song dare.
THESE ARE THE BEST SONGS IN THE WORLD.....MAKE SURE TO LISTEN TO THEM
- 10. Simon Says by Drain STH
I'd give my life for some rest. But I do anything Simon Says
- 9. Nookie by Limp Bizkit
- 8. Thing I Hate by Stabbing Westward
I won't become the thing I hate
- 7. Crush 'em by Megadeth
- 6. Sugar by System of a Down
- 5. Bled for Days by Static X
just plain cool
- 4. Loco by Coal Chamer
Coal Chamber is going to be a classic band
- 3. Blind by Korn
How can you not love it
- 2. Enter Sandman by Metallica
Great guitar riffs
- 1. Wait and Bleed by Slipknot
By: Charlie Panayiotou
- 10. Country House by Blur
- 9. Everybody(Backstreets Back) by Backstreet Boys
- 8. Perfect Day by Various
- 7. Smells like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
- 6. Chocolate Salty Balls by Chef
- 5. Coffee and TV by Blur
- 4. Champagne Supernova by Oasis
- 3. Under The Bridge by Red Hot Chilli Peppers
- 2. Everybody Hurts by REM
- 1. Song 2 by Blur
Easily,easily the best song ever made!
- 10. Enter Sandman by Metallica
JUST F*%$IN RULES!!!!
- 9. Nothin But a G Thang by Dr Dre
The soundtrack to our high school parties back in '94
- 8. Under the Bridge by Red Hot Chile Peppers
Good mellow song
- 7. Jeremy by Pearl Jam
Good tune, and deep too.
- 6. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
- 5. You Dont Know How It Feels by Tom Petty
See Gin & Juice.
- 4. Gin & Juice by Snoop Dog
Somebody roll a blunt!!!
- 3. Sabotage by Beastie Boys
Tough choice between this and Sure Shot.
- 2. Fly by Sugar Ray
- 1. Any Man of Mine by Shania Twain
Do I have to explain why.
By: Pete R
- 10. Mixed Bizness by Beck
- 9. Block Rockin Beats by Chemical Brothers
- 8. The Impression that I get by Mighty Mighty Bosstones
- 7. Where Its At by Beck
- 6. Down by 311
- 5. Longview by Green Day
- 4. Plush by STP
- 3. So What'cha Want? by The Beastie Boys
- 2. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
- 1. U Can't Touch This by MC Hammer
Instead of picking 10 random tunes from the 90s, I tried to pick one song from each year that was my favorite and that summed up what kind of music I was into that particular year.
- 10. This I Promise You by *N SYNC
I love this song so much!
- 9. I'll Make Love to You by Boys II Men
This song is so romantic.
- 8. I Drive Myself Crazy by *N SYNC
They are really talented!
- 7. Bills, Bills, Bills by Destiny's Child
These four girls have hit it big with this song!
- 6. Make Me Bad by KoRn
This is one of the only songs I like from KoRn.
- 5. Crossroads by Bone Thugs N Harmony
This is such a good song!
- 4. Otherside by Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Red HOt Chilli Peppers have totally come back into the scene with this song!
- 3. Don't Speak by No Doubt
This song means a lot to me because I find it hard to express my emotions.
- 2. We're Not Making Love No More by Dru Hill
Dru Hill is such a good group! They can sing and they are romantic too.
- 1. (God Must Have Spent) A Little More Time on You by *N SYNC
This is just such a sweet lovable song. They are so talented!
Some other great songs are: Smells Like Teen Spirit, by Nirvana, Forgot About Dre, by Dr. Dre and Eminem, and Time of Your Life by Green Day.
By: Mary Beth
- 10. Everything Zen by Bush
- 9. Everlong by Foo Fighters
- 8. Wonderwall by Oasis
- 7. Creep by Radiohead
- 6. Don't Cry for Me, Argentina by Madonna
- 5. In the Meantime by Spacehog
- 4. Smells like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
- 3. Fake Plastic Trees by Radiohead
A great song from the world's greatest band
- 2. Song 2 by Blur
Isn't it obvious?
- 1. Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve
Because life is bittersweet
- 10. The Bad Touch by The Bloodhound Gang
- 9. Falling Away From Me by Korn
- 8. Intergalactic by Beastie Boys
This song is the perfect old school white rap song.
- 7. Ex-Girlfriend by No Doubt
I luv this song
- 6. Bye Bye Bye by N'Sync
its their only song that I like
- 5. Mambo No. 5 by Lou Bega
Its a kool song
- 4. Amish Paradise by
Its the best Parody hes made
- 3. The Bum Bum Song by Tom Green
It is so stupid its funny
- 2. Song #2 by Blur
This song rocks, i love it
- 1. Nookie by Limp Bizkit
How could you not like this song?
Previous List or Next List
This page currently edited by: ChuckyG. Past editor: CeramicsFanatic
We also have pages on this topic devoted to the 80s and 90s
Would You Like To Add Something We Missed?
Please use the submission page to submit information to be used on this page.
The Official amIright|
Misheard Lyrics Book